Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Part I: Kate + Scott


I'm in love. 

Josh from Sunlit Images recently sent over Kate + Scott's sweet Kentucky Wedding and I could barely contain my excitement...and, actually, I may have gone a little overboard.  I love when photographers take advantage of the outdoor natural light and Josh did just that on this perfect Kentucky Day.  Sunlit Images captured so many darling shots of precious Kate and her handsome groom that I just HAD to turn it into a Two Part-er!

The couple were wed on May 28, 2011 at the beautiful St. Patrick's Catholic Church
followed by a perfectly Southern reception at Richwood Plantation in Milton, Kentucky.  While the men donned grey tuxes, the girls sported navy bridesmaids dresses accented with beautiful purple and white bouquets by In Bloom Again.





Check back later this afternoon for Part II!

vendor recap
photographer: sunlit images  / floral designer: in bloom again /  reception venue: richwood plantation    cake designer: mert's cakes / hair + makeup: blush on main /


No comments:

Post a Comment