Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Flower Girls + Ring Bearers

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  October is the height of wedding season in Charleston, so as you can imagine, quite a few Lowcountry Weddings were celebrated this past weekend and we hope they all went off without a hitch!  I'm a little jealous some of you are probably still in weekend mode cozied up in bed on this dreary, drizzly Columbus Day while the rest of us are at work. 

Today I'm sharing my favorite attire options for your wedding's little darlings.  The ring bearers and flower girls are like the bridal party's perfect accessory.  It's imperative they flow with the rest of the group and decor.  From rustic and whimsical to Charleston chic and Big City Glam, you'll find a fabulous selection of little ones dressed to the nines.
Image via Kate Headley
Image via Jessica Claire
Image via Style Me Pretty
Image #78735
Pinned Image Pinned Image

How adorable are these dapper gentleman from this stunning Lowcountry Wedding?
Pinned Image
Image via Virgil Bunao
Pinned Image
Image via Just DeMutiis
Image #267876
Image via Marianne Wilson
Image #28108Pinned Image
Image #297673
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Image #262198
Image #17046
Image via Jose Villa
Image #185921
Image via Jose Villa
Image #81551
Image via Millie Holman
Image #254233
Image #251872
Image via Stephen DeVries
Image #225482



7 comments:

  1. AWWW, I can't handle all of the cuteness! I'm such a softy for the tutus, in particular ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to go take pictures of cute kids now....thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, they were all so adorable! I loved the little girl with the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the little flower balls in the first picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so scrumptious and adorable!! When my aunt got married I was her flower girl and I wore that dress almost everyday after since I felt like a princess! I love to spoil the cuti patooti flower girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post Erin! So adorable! I've actually been trying to decide what the flower girls will wear in my wedding and I just got some good good ideas!!

    ReplyDelete